Fire Log

Mobile Users: Scroll to the right to view additional information.

Displaying 11 - 20 of 69
Date Time Building Name Cause Explanation Value of Property Damage # of Fire Related Injuries # of Fire Related Deaths
November 23, 2017 1:15pm Smith-Steeb Hall Unintentional Sunlight reflected off of a mirror onto a tissue box. Box caught fire. $0.00
October 22, 2017 9:30pm Park - Stradley Unintentional Cooking fire (Microwave) - foil in the microwave $250.00
December 3, 2015 8:00am Lincoln Tower Intentional Student reportedly lit hand sanitizer and air freshener spray on fire in the bathroom $0.00
December 2, 2015 8:00am Lincoln Tower Intentional Student reportedly lit hand sanitizer and air freshener spray on fire in the bathroom $0.00
December 1, 2015 8:00am LincolnTower Intentional Student reportedly lit hand sanitizer and air freshener spray on fire in the bathroom $0.00
January 23, 2017 11:45pm Jones Tower Unintentional - Electrical Lamp cord shorted causing small fire $100.00
November 20, 2016 8:00am Norton House Intentional Flyer hanging on wall was burned on 1st floor $0.00
November 17, 2016 1:45am Scott House Unintentional Electrical fire to an HVAC control panel $7,500.00
October 20, 2015 10:30pm Smith-Steeb Unintentional Small cooking fire $50.00
August 23, 2016 7:15pm Mendoza House Cooking Fire in stove $36,622.73