Skip to main content
Procedures to Follow
- Try to remain calm.
- Notify Service2Facilities immediately.
- Report severity and location of the leak.
- Be aware of hazards associated with water.
- If an electrical source is present, use caution and evacuate the area. Never attempt to unplug or remove an electrical appliance or wire from a flooded area.
- If you know the source of the water and can stop it or slow it down safely, do so.
- Protect objects in jeopardy by taking essential steps to avoid or reduce immediate water damage, such as covering objects with plastic or moving small or light objects out of danger.
Information to Know
- Knowledge of exit locations
- Location of incident
- Cause of incident
- Building name
- Your phone number
- Your location
- Areas affected
- Time flooding began