Skip to main content
Procedures to Follow
- Try to remain calm.
- Leave immediately. Walk with a purpose.
- If requested, quickly check nearby restrooms, copier rooms, and storage rooms for occupants who may have not heard the evacuation signal.
- If requested, accompany and assist persons with disabilities.
- Take with you essential personal items ONLY (cell phone, ID, keys, medications).
- Move quickly, but in an orderly manner out of the building. DO NOT PUSH OR SHOVE.
- Once out of the building, move at least 300 feet from the structure or as instructed by Public Safety officials.
Information to Know
- Evacuation routes/procedures
- What the fire alarm sounds like
- At least two ways out of the building