Procedures to Follow
1. Try to remain calm.
2. Leave immediately. Walk with a purpose.
3. If requested, quikcly check nearby restrooms, copier rooms, and storage rooms for occupants who may have not heard the evacuation signal.
4. If requested, accompany and assist persons with disabilities.
5. Take with you essential personal items ONLY (cell phone, ID, keys, medications).
6. Move quickly, but in an orderly manner out of the building. DO NOT PUSH OR SHOVE.
7. Once out of the building, move at least 300 feet from the structure or as instructed by Public Safety officials.
Information to Know
- Evacuation routes/procedures
- What the fire alarm sounds like
- At leasy two ways out of the building