Student Safety Dialogue: April 22 at 6 p.m.
The Ohio State University’s Community Safety and Well-Being Task Force Outreach and Engagement subcommittee is hosting a student safety dialogue on Thursday, April 22 at 6 p.m. All Ohio State students are invited to join the virtual dialogue to share what safety means to you.
The panel will hear from student participants about how their definitions of safety differ from person to person. Additional discussion will surround safety and policing both on and off-campus, as well as an overview of safety resources available to students. Panelists include:
- Dr. James Moore, Vice Provost for Diversity and Inclusion & Chief Diversity Officer, Ohio State’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Monica Moll, Director, Ohio State Department of Public Safety
- Kimberly Spears-McNatt, Chief, The Ohio State University Police Division
- Ryan Lovell, Associate Dean of Students, Office of Student Life
- Dennis Jeffrey, Commander, Columbus Division of Police
- Ellen Moore Griffin, Executive Director, Community Crime Patrol
- Stephanie Ogonuwe, Ohio State student (moderator/panelist)
- Brianna Agomessou, Ohio State student (moderator/panelist)
- Kathleen Ho, Ohio State student (panelist)
- Evahanna Cruz, Ohio State student (panelist)
All participants must register online using their name.#. Registrants will then receive an email with call-in information.